Piedmont Missouri History
Piedmont was platted in 1871 when the railroad was extended to that point. The community derives its name from the French pied and mont, meaning "foot" and "mountain" respectively. A post office called Piedmont has been in operation since 1872.
Piedmont is located at
Click On Building To Visit City Hall
Thanks to our advertising businesses for making this site possible.
City of Piedmont Missouri
Copyright 2022 © Our Hometown • All Rights Reserved.
HOME ABOUT US CONTACT US